Plot 48, The Firs Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
The White House is our opportunity to showcase what a park home should be. At over 1400sq ft this home is finished with luxury fittings that perfectly demonstrate our craftsmanship and attention to detail with no expense spared.
This 3 bedroom masterpiece is a flawless example of regency classic design. You’ll be forgiven for thinking you’re actually stood in a house and we pride ourselves on the fact that you will!
The site is located in Brookmans Park, a small village comprising of convenience stores, cafes, inns, a library and post office. There is also a bus route and train station with easy access to Hatfield and Hertford, as well as services to London.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- A large traditional farmhouse kitchen with stone worktops
- Spectacular bathroom with a 10ft high walk in shower
- Fully fitted bedrooms featuring a beautifully crafted princess bed
- Fully vaulted ceilings throughout
- Smooth walls for a much sharper look
- Solid wood doors and high skirting
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.