11 Kingfisher Drive, Willowgrove Leisure Park, Preesall, Lancashire
The Residence is as dignified and suave as the name suggests. Architectural detailing inside and out adds character and makes this one of our most modern park homes. Two large windows in the hallway back onto the dining room, keeping the space light and open. Muted mussel, handleless cabinets are soft on the eye in the kitchen. This is colour-coordinated beautifully with the dining room table which is high gloss, sleek and stylish. In the lounge, deep browns and dashes of black add intensity to the cream and white. A feature chimney breast is incredibly memorable, featuring a gorgeous fireplace and a selection of recesses with smoked glass shelves which can all be illuminated. It is so easy to feel cosy and comfortable on these crushed velvet sofas.
In both bedrooms the restful colour scheme continues with taupes, creams, silver chrome and vivid black. Feature headboard walls are clad in painted MDF panels, making these rooms very contemporary. The en suite and bathrooms have limed oak floors and over-sized feature tiles which are unquestionably stunning.
- Four burner gas hob, built under oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walk in wardrobe & en-suite
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Dorma above entrance
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table & lamp table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.