Wixford Grange, Plot 12, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
The Pathfinder View is a stunning lodge and is truly a breath of fresh air when it comes to luxury lodges. With beautiful interior design, it creates a relaxing atmosphere perfect for putting your feet up and enjoying the comforts of the living room. The large French doors and windows allow the natural light to flood in enhancing the feeling of space. The kitchen boasts fully integrated appliances and plenty of working space ready for you to rustle up a delicious meal. The master bedroom is the epitome of luxury with free-standing furniture and an en-suite. It is the ideal space to retreat to in the evenings. The twin room is perfect for when you have friends and family to stay. Our plots at Wixford Grange are large and open with plenty of parking and outside areas to enjoy your time away. Decking and outside storage are also options for you to consider. These homes are currently available immediately and in stock, with plenty of choice for you decide on your own plot! Get in touch to arrange a park visit and find the ideal place for your dream holiday home!
- Genoa Solid Oak Doors and 40 year guarantee roof
- Built to BS3632:2015, with UPVC double glazing, with Argon gas filled glazing panels.
- Beautifully designed interior with specially selected curtains from Ena Shaw
- Howdens Kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite, featuring luxury shower wall for easy cleaning and maintenance
- USB & TV points in all bedrooms
- Upgraded beds, designed for longevity
- Fabrics on all sofas and headboards, stain repellent and tested to a 45,000 rub test
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.