Following the uncertainty of 2016 and the pause in the property market, most parts of the country have now returned to high levels of sales. This gives a far greater level of reassurance for the park industry for 2017.
Strong end of year sales outweigh uncertainty
Sell My Group predicts seventh consecutive year of growth for the park industry.
- Busy end of year sales indicates demand going into next year. This for both holiday and residential homes
- Rightmove forecast of 2% house price increase in 2017 . Therefore, being the seventh consecutive year of rising prices in line with the seventh year of growth in the park industry
- Park homes and holiday homes becoming more popular due to ongoing uncertainty and increasingly stretched buyer affordability of the traditional residential market
- Demand increases in the last quarter of 2016 compared to 2015. Also, visits up on both the residential and holiday home inquiries
- Supply tightening amongst new listing of second hand stock available for sale.
Are you a park operator looking to sell lodges, park homes, holiday homes or plots in 2017? Sell My Group can help.