Operating since 1955, Berkeley Parks have 51 parks across the country, varying from holiday to residential, coastal retreats, countryside homes, and suburban plots. The parks have broadly the same rules across each site, with individual park offices deciding onsite rules.
Calendar of Viewings - By Appointment Only
• Easy access to local amenities
• Local businesses often delivering to the sites
• Variety of park home designs and manufacturers
• Homes are built to a high standard
• All new builds conforming to BS 3632 regulations
• Complete with insulation
• Focus on energy efficiency savings
• Parks vary in size offering between 30 and 200 pitches
• Most locations are residential, built exclusively for the over 50s.
• Some sites offer a mixture of holiday and residential homes
Browse our current development below and book a viewing to start your park home journey.
For more information, enquire below or email email@example.com