The Elveden Cottage is a beautiful home with a lovely warm cottage feel both inside and out.
The exterior radiates cottage charm with a stepped roofline, chimney breast, Tudor beams, boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding and a stable front door.
True to cottage style, no two rooms are the same and interesting features meet you at every turn. The lounge has feature beams and a warming electric stove set within a tiled hearth. The kitchen / dining area, set in the heart of the home, also has feature beams. Here the ivory, farmhouse-style fitted kitchen includes a range cooker, ceramic sink and breakfast bar, and to the dining area, there’s a beautiful cottage-style extending dining table.
Through into the bedrooms and more cottage comfort awaits. The master bedroom with en-suite includes extensive wardrobe space and there’s also a window seat to take in the view outside. As for the bathroom, it’s cottage luxury all the way with a beautiful Victorian style roll top bath with feet.
If you love the feel and comfort that a cottage-style home provides, then you’re going to love the Elveden Cottage.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Irish oak PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Distinctive stepped roof-line and feature false chimney breast to the lounge
- Feature Tudor beams to the gable end and roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding detail
- Cottage-style exterior black half lantern lighting
- Composite, oak effect, stable front door and French doors to the dining area
Lounge and Study
- Feature beams to the ceiling and around the fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- Flamerite electric stove with coal set in a tiled hearth
- Cottage-style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Cottage-style furniture including a coffee table, lamp table and TV unit
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains and Roman blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fitted study with ivory furniture including desk and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
Kitchen and Dining Area
- Kitchen with dining area and separate utility room
- Vaulted ceiling with feature beams
- Range cooker with chimney hood
- Breakfast bar with storage baskets and a drawer, and Oslo oak effect stools
- Ivory farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Ceramic sink with mixer tap
- Extending farmhouse-style dining table and slatted back chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and vinyl flooring to the kitchen and utility
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, window seat and en-suite shower room
- Freestanding Willis and Gambier bedside cabinets
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains to the bedrooms
- Victorian style bathroom with traditional roll top bath with ball feet
- Country cottage-style white vanity units, heated towel rails and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
Please note: this home now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower.
50' x 20' 2DB 2 Utility & study
45' x 20' 2DB 2 Utility & study
40' x 20' 2DB 2 Utility