Two Bed Victory Faraday (40x20)
The Faraday is a spacious property and the ideal holiday home. A place to escape to and truly switch off from the world.
- Spacious kitchen with integrated appliances including an oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining
- Open plan lounge with a deep, comfy sofa and freestanding chair
- A beautiful master bedroom
- Utility room with washing machine
- Full size bath in family bathroom
- En-suite to master bedroom with a double 'his n hers' vanity with storage and a rainfall shower
- Enjoy an optional private garden with choice of hot tub, bar or outdoor kitchen so you can enjoy the great outdoors, whatever the weather. As the garden is fully encolsed and maintained for you, you can relax knowing pets or children can enjoy your private space.
With calming warm furnishings and textures throughout, you can spend your evenings cooking up a storm in the kitchen or relaxing by the fire on the clever modular sofa.
The kitchen has been designed as a social space with plenty of seating and worktop space to entertain the family or enjoy coooking up a delicious meal. The breakfast bar and large dining table means you can enjoy holiday meals together.
The family bathroom boasts a full size bath and optional matt black rainfall shower.
Located in beautiful North Lincolnshire, owners at Messingham Lakes can make use of many wonderful facilities. Discounted golf club and tennis club membership is included for all owners and fishing is also available on site. There are a variety of activities, suitable for all the family and an onsite bar and restaurant.
Messingham Lakes have a fully serviced sub-let service so you can help cover some of your costs when you aren't using your holiday home.
License - 12 months of the year, for holiday use only.
*Images are for marketing purposes only. Interiors and exteriors may vary.
- Fully Furnished
- Ensuite Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Patio Doors
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.