Plot N, Regency Court, Newton Abbot, Devon
ABOUT REGENCY COURT
Regency Court is an exclusive development of detached homes, with a 12-month leisure license. It has a wonderful rural location with excellent transport links and nearby shopping and amenities. Set in picture-postcard surroundings, the park has very spaced out and landscaped plots and is tailor made for the over 45's.
There’s something about the fabulous Sofia that radiates quality and class. Large French doors open out from the full-width lounge while the well-equipped open-plan kitchen/dining room has its own side door to offer family accommodation at its best. This residential park home is simply stunning.
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Internal glazed French doors
- Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walk-in wardrobe
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.