Thames Retreat, Staines Upon Thames, Middlesex
Thames Retreat in Chertsey is an intimate and exclusive park of just 35 luxury park homes situated on the River Thames. This premium waterside park offers deluxe park homes in an idyllic setting on an elbow of the River Thames with 12 moorings available. Not only are the surroundings beautiful, with direct transport links to London, the park couldn't be more perfectly situated for both relaxing in peace with nature and exploring busy city life. Those with boating aspirations will be fighting over our park homes with moorings available, allowing sailing enthusiasts to cruise down the River Thames at their leisure. However, for those who aren't looking for adventures on the water the enviable location of Thames Retreat means there are plenty of other options for things to do.
A luxury home on Thames Retreat residential park could see its owner becoming very popular with family and friends who are simply desperate to visit and The Wessex Contemporary is the perfect home to host them in. The open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room is perfect for entertaining and spending time together, while the exposed wooden beams add character and stop the space feeling to exposed. The new, professionally designed interior combines high style with luxurious living and includes fully integrated fittings, appliances and soft furnishings as standard.
Highly atmospheric, the beautiful interior design incorporates freestanding furniture and natural linen fabrics giving a chic and modern feel. The Wessex Contemporary includes two sets of patio doors leading to a charming porch with exterior lighting hidden away in the bold soffit overhead, this lighting illuminates the front elevation at night and with its clean uncomplicated lines, natural light and versatile space, this lodge sits perfectly in any surrounding. This porch provides the perfect space to look out over the water and truly make the most of your surroundings. If you'd like to find out more about the Wessex Contemporary at Thames Retreat book a viewing today!
- White panelled, semi-vaulted ceilings and exposed feature wooden beams
- Spacious open plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4-burner hob
- Freestanding bedroom furniture including Willis & Gambier beds and bedside tables
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to all bedrooms
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with heated towel rails and wall hung vanity units
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Exposed feature wooden beams
- Direct transport links to London
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.