Private Sale Three Bed Stately Albion Chatsworth Crystal (42x22)
Sunset View Lodge on Woodlands Lodge Retreat in New Quay, West Wales, offers a serene escape amidst the natural beauty of the Welsh countryside. Nestled in a secluded woodland setting, this retreat provides a tranquil haven for those seeking relaxation and rejuvenation. Immerse yourself on the lush surroundings, explore nearby nature trails, or simply unwind in the comfortable lodge. With a focus on luxury and relaxation. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a peaceful family holiday, Sunset View at Woodlands Lodge Retreat provides an idyllic retreat in the heart of West Wales.
Overview 8 Woodlands Park
• A 3 Bedroom 2012 Stanley Albion Chatsworth Crystal Lodge, it is a BS3632 residential specification and measures 42x22, double unit lodge.
• Refurbishment in 2022 which included, 2 sets of French doors to the front, laminate flooring in the living room, carpets in hallway and all 3 bedrooms, gas boiler, fitted with Nest Thermostat which can be controlled remotely. Newly installed shower, fridge/freezer, and oven. Redecoration and new furniture.
• Entrance hallway with bench seat with shoes storage and coat hooks.
• Living area with wall mounted 50inch TV, French doors open onto the front decking area, 3 chesterfield sofas (3-2-2) one is a double sofa bed, 2 oak side boards, coffee table, nest of occasional tables, table lamps.
• Large kitchen with integrated full-size dishwasher, 60/40 fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob and extraction unit. Range of base and wall units with spotlights to base and display units.
• Dining area with solid oak table seating 4-6 with 6 velvet dining room chairs.
• Kitchen door access to side and front area of decking
• Hallway to bedrooms/bathroom including small cloakroom.
• Master bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted 50inch TV, dressing table area, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables.
• Fully tiled bathroom with vanity suite, basin, large shower cubicle, full size jacuzzi bath accessible from master bedroom which can be ensuite or access from the hallway.
• Single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and 3ft single bed
• Single bedroom with single oak wardrobe and 3ft single bed
• Wrap around South and West facing decking surrounds ¾ of the lodge with front patio area with lockable side gate, wide step area to front door with side patio decking area and lockable gate.
• Site fees £1,800 per quarter
HOLIDAY HOME ONLY.
- Fully furnished
- Parking for 3+ cars
- Site licence to November 2072
- Wraparound decking
- Refurbished in 2022
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 12 Month Holiday Site
- Dog friendly park
- Woodland setting
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.