Park Home Surveys: Question & Answers

Park Home Surveys: Question & Answers

Posted by Justin Allitt in Buying a Park Home, July 4, 2019

At Sell My Group we are often asked by park home and lodge buyers whether a survey is a good idea. As a park industry portal, so we thought it would be a good idea to ask an expert in this field.
Nick Norrie is the Managing Director, Principal Chartered Surveyor & Chartered Building Engineer of Subject II Survey Ltd. Chartered Surveyors.  Below are the answers to the most common questions that we are asked by buyers;

Do I Need a Survey for a Park Home or Lodge?

Just like when you buy a house, a pre-purchase survey is always a good idea. This will identify any problems that you will need to be aware of before purchasing a lodge or park home.

Should I use a Specialist Park Home Surveyor?

A big Yes to this one! Your local Chartered Surveyor may never have Surveyed a park home before!

SubjectIISurvey are specialists in the park industry and we only survey Park Homes & Lodges. We have carried out over 3,000 surveys of park homes and lodges across the UK.

We are full members of RICS. which is the trusted and respected professional body for Surveyors in the UK and around the world.

Park Home Surveyors - Sell My Group
Always use a specialist park industry surveyor

What Area does SubjectIISurvey Cover?

We cover all of the UK, so where ever you are buying your property, we will be able to carry out a survey on your behalf.

How Much Does a Survey Cost?

It depends on the survey, but we recommend that you go to our website; where you can obtain a free survey quotation by completing a simple form. Alternatively, you can call or office and speak to one of the members of the staff on 01869 346973.

How Do I Order A Specialist Park Home or Lodge Survey?

That is easy enough to do. You just need to tell us your name and home address, the full address of the park home or lodge, and who to contact to arrange access, this is normally the estate agents. You can call us on 01869 346973 or you can email us or you can complete the simple form on our website